In Declare War on Yourself, you'll learn:
- What it means to actually “have your act together”
- Why only 3% of us actually have our life together
- Why society’s definition of “having your act together” is wrong
- Reasons we’re lazy, we don’t push ourselves, and we keep giving up
- People and situations keeping you from getting your act together
- How what you’re programming your mind with is helping you or hurting you
- How much time you’re actually wasting on useless thoughts and activities
- The things really stopping you from moving in the right direction
- The thoughts, emotions, feelings, people, places, and things getting in your way
- The emotions sabotaging you, holding you back, and moving you backwards
- How to eliminate “chaos” from your mind, daily routine, and life
- How to eliminate the distractions
- How to replace trash habits
- What you need to accept about yourself and your life
- Exactly what’s making you unhappy, unproductive, and unsuccessful
- How to reach goals faster and easier
- “Failure” mindsets to eliminate
- Powerful mindsets of the world’s most elite people
- Mental toughness – how to develop it
- How to make self-control and self-discipline easier
- How controlling emotions plays a big part in bad situations
- What to do when everything is spinning out of control and you feel like giving up
- How to talk to yourself during difficult times and situations
- How to make big challenges small enough to handle easily
- A cheap, effective, and easy-to-get tool that helps you clear your mind
- How “micro-emotions” are effecting you every minute of every day
- How to “zero out” and relax when emotions are getting too extreme
- How often you should share emotions and what it makes others think of you
- How the world’s most effective and elite people handle emotions to get their “edge”
- How the state of your home relates to directly to having your act together
- The first thing you should do when you wake up
- Which parts of your home to keep clean and organized and why it’s important
- The best time of day to do your home cleaning so it’s the easiest and fastest
- The proper relationship with your superiors and co-workers
- Besides making money, what you should and shouldn’t be at work for
- What to before you start your work day
- Tools to make your job easier and help you power through boring tasks and projects
- How to have better focus, get things done, and become more productive
- How to manage your time and evaluate progress
- How getting your social act together makes you more likable and trustworthy
- How to set social boundaries with yourself and others and why it's important
- Social formalities that get you more respect
- Powerful social techniques to get the attention of the right people
- Habits, behaviors, and thoughts you don’t need in your social life
- A proper relationship with your money so you can make more and keep what you have
- The one position that makes you financially happier
- Money’s real purpose and what it doesn’t do for you
- The real differences between broke people and rich people
- When and how you should use credit and debt
- Why you should save and how much you should be saving to avoid compromising positions
- Time – how important it should be to you and how to spend it wisely
- Plans, processes, and procedures that help you reach your goals faster
- How to become extremely specific about your goals
- What setbacks mean and how to handle them
- The most important things to do before you get your day started
- How to get your mind on the right track so you’re thinking the right thoughts, having the right feelings, and doing the right things
- How to hit your targets, avoid distractions, and make your day easier
- Which counter-productive activities to avoid
- The most important things to do before you go to bed
|Title||:||Declare War On Yourself: How to Get Your Act and Life Together to Become the Best Version of Yourself|
Pulling data from apocryphal sourcesHey kids, do you want to be shamed into being less than what your maker or successful people need you to be? Are you a fat slob that has feelings and is actually a ...
Very nice book to read about methods, ways towards improving yourself. I already have read a whole lot of books about how to improve yourself, but this stands out not because of new ways of solving yo...
Pretty basic advices; reading this book feels like you stranded in a remote cabin with your non-existent older brother who just read 20 self-help books right before the trip and now he can't stop beat...
Motivational if you admitInspirational craps won't get you there if you are not willing to go. If you hungry to be there you didn't need these stuff. It's all about your desire. All the best...
Only motivational book anyone needsBest book ever, excellently covers every aspect of life...Must read for everyone trying to change their life.Follow this book ..this is everything we need....
Common sense information but great reminders....
This is just what I needed.I would recommend this book to my nephew who is about to become a father. I would also recommend this book to some of my coworkers. ...
Awesome stuff , declare war on yourself now! ...
Covered all aspectsThis book didn’t miss much aspects of life. The author picked most of them stated the problem and provided a solution. Good read!...
Great book!Definitely worth the read if you're trying to get your life together. Boehner, you have to implement what you're reading as well! ...